My Girl Friend and Me

My Girl Friend (Buddy) and I known each other for almost half of my life, we are actually three in our group, all along my attention was wit jet our other friend and that makes buddy left behind as always, I had a big crush wit her that I never kept from the two of them and as we became older this crush had turned into serious thing between me and her, after so many hardship and I gave up, I had her to be my crying shoulder, then she left for another place and only buddy and I stayed together so many years past, we had less time and talk wit each other, but from time to time buddy never failed to check on me, so I met this girl who is now my fiance, and I also make a move to put buddy back into the picture since my relationship with my fiance has been on the rocks, she again become my shock absorber and crying buddy, as we became closer, I feel something that I haven't felt with anyone before, I feel comfortable with the love and affection she was giving me, then I realized that she never left me, she was the only person who stayed with me all through whatever I am goin thru…
then i started confessing about how I actually felt for her, I told her dat this was just crush, and she smiled, a smile that has been locked into my heart, I dont I felt suddenly my heart beating fast… i felt sudden pleasure wit how she hold me CLOSER… and take care of me so much… I ask her if she do had a feeling same as mine… and she said yes but i cant… I already belong to someone else. and she was ignoring whatever she feels for me… after few weeks its confirmed I love her… I had fallen in love wit my very friend… and once again I asked her.. if she feels something about me… and she said not at all… I feel the world falls on me… i cant move cant breathe… my tears fell down.. and I become weaker… I asked her to stay.. and she said i’ll be staying wit you forever, but I was never worth of this fight, you belong with her…

until now my heart swell wit so much much aching I was hurt… and I realized hse makes happy more than anyone else…

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Clingy. Loves doable, comfortable routines. Dislikes mindfucks. *Loathes* incomprehensible, unsolvable mindfucks. Avoids dicey, shady characters at all costs. Picky. Stubborn. Most times, cold and distant, but not necessarily likes to be. Prefers to be open, warm, and intimate, but is reluctant to be unless it's absolutely safe. Loves being safe.

    My Memory

    "Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory.
    Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it."

    Followers