It is times like this, that I wish that she is her…

It is times like this that I wish that she is here with me. To sooth me with her voice and to tell me that things will work out in a blink of the eye. But most of all, I just want her to be here with me no matterwhat. I know, I’m being selfish but I’m not always like this am I?

I know it’s impossible for her to come home. KL is not near, I know. It’s a one day worth of travel, I know. Still, I want her to be with me. See how selfish I can be?

I SMSed her though. She SMSed back. She wants the best for me, she said. She’ll be happy as long as I’m happy. She’s just worried that I was suicidal. Hahaha.

There’s this other person that I want to talk to. I just don’t dare too. I really want to talk to My Lovely Sweetylittlebooboo. I’m not sure why but her opinion means a lot to me.

Why haven’t I call? Let’s see:

She’s probably busy with work. At least that’s what I’ve been telling myself when she ignores me xD

I hate the fact that she always giving me mixed signals. I hate it to the extent that I don’t want to call her up.

She ignored my Y!M message just now. Okay… I’m being irrational. She probably didn’t respond because there’s a ‘Invisible’ status beside her ID. Right?

So anyways, I’m still confused and don’t know what to do. We’ll see how tomorrow goes.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Clingy. Loves doable, comfortable routines. Dislikes mindfucks. *Loathes* incomprehensible, unsolvable mindfucks. Avoids dicey, shady characters at all costs. Picky. Stubborn. Most times, cold and distant, but not necessarily likes to be. Prefers to be open, warm, and intimate, but is reluctant to be unless it's absolutely safe. Loves being safe.

    My Memory

    "Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory.
    Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it."

    Followers